tulsa FLAT ROOF repair
Flat roof repair for tulsa businesses
flat roof repair problems
Even the best roofing material, without proper installation, is problematic. Problems and methods of repair are specific to each type of membrane.
If you are considering installing a flat roof on your structure, you can count on our team to provide a professional installation and get it done right the very first time.
Professional flat roof installation minimizes the need for flat roof repair and when a repair is needed, it is typically less expensive than it would be if the installation was not done properly.
Warning signs for Flat Roof Repair
If you are seeing any of the following issues on your flat roof, we highly recommend contacting us for flat roof repair services before your roof is further damaged.
- Intermat Exposed
- Granules Missing
- Slipping & Delaminating
- Damage Tear In Roof
- Older Repairs Deteriorating
- Uplifted Fasteners
- Improper Fastener / Damaged Fasteners
- Plant Growth Over The Roofline
- Debris On Roof, Clogged Drains
- Gaps Between Pipes and Pipe Jacks
- Loose Metal Caps
- Missing Metal Caps
- Open Seams
- Air Duct Separation
- Rotted Out Sleepers
- Improperly Oriented Counter-flashing
- Missing Gravel Stop
- Vent Collar Not Sealed
- Incorrect Vent Flashing
- Abandoned Plumber’s Flashing
- Missing Sealant On Flashing
- Exposed Roof At Gable
- Rusted Flashing
- Improper Duct Seal
- Chimney Leaks
- Missing/Damaged Vent Cap
- Ponding Water
- Kitchen Grease Deterioration
Tulsa Flat roof repair services
Cap Sheet Repair
EPDM Roof Repair
Foam Roof Repair
Modified Bitumen Roof Repair
PVC Roof Repair
Roof Coatings Repair
Tar & Gravel Repair
TPO Roof Repair
Tulsa Flat Roof Installation
Membrane & Single-Ply Roofing
As the newest type of roofing system when it comes to flat roofing, membrane roofing provides unique protection that has been built on years of innovation. The most common type of single-ply membrane roofing is known as EPDM which is made from recycled rubber materials, making it environmentally friendly.
There are other types of membrane roofing systems, such as PVC and Neoprene. No matter which type of membrane roofing style you go with, you can guarantee you will be getting these benefits.
- It Encases Your Entire Roof, Leaving No Weak Spots
- Repairs Are Typically Easy and Inexpensive
- Has a Lifespan of 30-50 Years
- Is Wind, Fire, and Water Damage Resistant
- Typically a Lightweight Material
- Extreme Durability
Built Up Roofing
Built-up roofing has declined in popularity since the introduction of bitumen and membrane roofing. Built-up roofing is built up layers of tar and gravel to create a strong roof that is highly resistant to impact and water damage. Here are the benefits of a built-up roof;
- Has a Lifespan of 10-15 Years With Correct Maintenance and Repair
- Comes in a Variety of Materials Such as Smooth Asphalt.
- Resistant to Water, Sun, and Wind Damage
- Low and Inexpensive Maintenance
- Repairs Are Typically Easy
- High Resistance to Impact Damage, Making It Durable Against Foot Traffic.
Modified Bitumen Roofing
Modified bitumen roofing was the solution to help solve the weaknesses of built-up roofing to create a hardier roof by adding cap sheets that improved on strength and durability. It also provides these other benefits;
- Uses Factory Applied Mineral Surface for a Stronger and More Consistent Application Process.
- Applied by Overlapping Rolls to Make a Seamless Shield
- Lower Installation Cost Than Built-Up Roofing
- Due to the Polymer Wear Layer, it Has Better Elasticity and Flexibility Than Other Roofing Types at Low Temperatures
- Low Maintenance
- Recyclable to Create a “Greener” Roofing Option
Prestige roofing is made up of a group of experienced teams for residential roofing in Tulsa, Broken Arrow and Bixby. Very few roofing organizations carry the level of high quality, high integrity that our team does when it comes to any roof repair or installation.
We provide expert level residential roof repairs for homes of all sizes.
If you have a residential roofing project that you need completed on time and within your budget contact us today to get your free quote.